UAD Mover for Windows
UAD Plugin Mover V7 for Windows
Now includes extra standalone application to consolidate UADx Plugins.
What it does:
- With a single click this tool will organise your UAD VST2 plugins into separate folders (which can be customised)
- It supports all plugins past and future
- You can add new plugins to the list in the .ini file or download the latest version automatically
- Supports UADx Plugins
- Mono plugins cane be moved or removed
- Novation Automap plugins will also be moved if they exist.
The preset folders are:
You can easily assign your own folder names to any plugin. For example, you can add the label DEMO to all your demo plugins so that they are easily recognisable and in a separate folder. You can also add REMOVE or simply no category and the plugin will be removed.
Full instructions are in the manual which is accessed after installation.
Purchase includes free updates forever. No yearly licenses.
Note: There are no settings for the UADx Application. The individual UADx plugin and instrument folders are always moved to a subfolder UADx in the default VST3 Plugins area and then backed up to Desktop.
Support: For support, questions, new ideas and suggestions or if you are interested in testing new versions; Please visit My Discord
UAD Mover application for Windows